North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
North Range DOES NOT accept students for Practicum placement only. You must also commit to completing your internship requirements with the same program to be considered for practicum placement. For clinical graduate placements, we place students for two (2) consecutive semesters, in the best interest of our clientele.
Placement Availability, Position #, and Program Information:
Crisis Response Team(CRT)
- Master's level interns for Summer/Fall; # 3365 - Paying $15.00/hour if University allows students to accept paid internships.
The Crisis Response Team is a multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing quality care and assessments to individuals and families who are in need of crisis intervention. The team provides behavioral health services to walk-in customers, agency residential programs, and in other community settings.
Engagement May Include:
- Training in assessment, crisis intervention, individual, family, and group therapy as well as case management with clients and families.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of service plans, treatment progress, documenting interactions and maintaining electronic clinical records.
- Learn to work with a multi-disciplinary team, including psychiatry.
- Learn to coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external supportive services to deliver needed services.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a Master level program, relevant to placement, at an accredited university or college
- Be in good standing with the university/college
- Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Additional Eligibility requirements, as required by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE):
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Annual TB testing may be required
North Range Behavioral Health provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. We provide cutting-edge tools, training and thoughtful supervision to our volunteer interns as an extension of the academic environment to assist them in their professional development.
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
If you're driven to help others, have high standards and a desire to learn in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for an internship at North Range Behavioral Health. North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.