Position Title: Office Executive/Consumer Advocate, Quality Assurance
Position #: 2113
Location: Greeley, CO
Employment Status: Full-time
North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Works independently to assist with directing the operational, financial, and or personnel functions of a designated unit; requires the use of considerable independent judgment, originality, and application of support, management, and human relations skills. Assists Quality/Compliance department with project tasks and assignments. Reports results to oversight bodies as directed. Responds to customer questions, concerns, complaints, and compliments. May initiate process improvements as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual skills preferred
- 2 years' experience working in same/similar capacity and level of independence, plus
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Related experience in a medical field preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced computer programs and software applications.
- Various advanced records maintenance and filing practices.
- Advanced office management practices and operating procedures.
- Finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures.
- Workplace policies and professionalism.
- Organizational structure, workflow and operating procedures.
- Human resources concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Structure, policies and procedures of North Range Behavioral Health facility preferred.
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping systems and procedures.
- Organize projects, tasks, responsibilities and personnel with competence.
- Perform advanced mathematical calculations.
- Positively and effectively communicate both orally and in writing with a wide range of individuals and constituencies.
- Read, interpret, and apply information for multiple resources.
- Investigate, analyze information, draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data or findings.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Work as a team member, maintain effective working relationships, and foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform tasks with a focus on exemplary customer service.
- Act as a Consumer Advocate by advising and/or guiding the direction taken to resolve complaints or problems with customers, family members and others; follows and adheres to specific requirements and regulations regarding customer complaints and grievances; tracks agency compliance.
- Assist in contacting customers to obtain information in order to solve problems, errors, or complaints; exchange or collect information with customers.
- Serve as liaison with other departments, external individuals and groups.
- Monitor staff use of leave; manage staff scheduling.
- Research, conduct or respond to complicated inquiries and situations relative to the designated unit or program; analyze and/or integrate data; prepare detailed reports and documentation.
- Screen, direct and respond to incoming calls and inquiries; interpret departmental practices and/or company policies and procedures; assist with interpretation of policy and procedures; provide interpretations requiring extensive knowledge of state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Assist management team, as needed, with special projects and reporting needs (i.e. presentations, correspondence, and summary reports); compose or generate correspondence, memos, etc.; proofread and edit documentation to ensure accuracy of content; compile and format program material content such as annual reports.
- Participate in quality control functions following specific guidelines and procedures; develop and/or coordinate information necessary to perform crucial audits requested by internal and external constituencies; contribute to plans of correction or change; maintain proficient documentation of Quality Assurance activities.
- Perform typing or word processing to complete assignments such as agendas, minutes and instructional materials; edit documents for accuracy and make necessary corrections and distribute as needed; use a computer and associated software to create and format correspondence, spreadsheets, graphs and charts.
- Responsible for special project role assignments representing the department or providing a companywide coordination/administrative function.
- Receive hard copy and/or electronic documents; maintain records and/or inventory systems; perform routine record keeping; complete accurate and timely data entry; compile, research, number, process, and purge information and/or documents according to established rules and procedures.
- Establish administrative procedures; interpret and apply organizational policies to work area; establish or revise policies, systems, methods and procedures; prepare related documentation.
- May arrange or conduct meetings and conferences including design and implementation of agenda, selecting speakers/facilitators, publicity and marketing; conduct related follow-up assessments.
- Initiate, manage and control designated planning or budgetary projects relative to the program; may solicit and manage funds for research or related agreements; monitor and maintain budgets and accounting records for department activities.
- Operate photocopier, fax and associated office machines.
- Open mail and distribute as directed.
- Track external agency compliance such as grants, certifications, youth detention center occupants, and client referrals.
- Responsible for training other support staff in specific duties related to assigned program.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility by supporting agency collection policies and procedures; assure client understanding of service charges and fee changes. May work proactively with payor sources to ensure payment of services and/or request authorization prior to provision of services.
- May have daily contact with customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, Office Associate duties, records and support.
No major sources of discomfort; standard office environment.
Dependent upon skills and qualifications. Salary placements generally occur near the minimum to midpoint of the range. North Range Behavioral Health offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more! Bilingual skills may be compensated additionally.
North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County, and provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. Our team members are hard workers, and we strongly believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. We provide cutting-edge tools, training and thoughtful supervision to our employees to assist them in their professional development. Our open environment encourages employees to share ideas.
Our values are:
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
North Range Behavioral Health promotes a philosophy of giving… to the community, to our customers, and to each other. If you're driven to help others, have high standards and a desire to work in a collaborative environment, we hope you'll consider a career at North Range Behavioral Health. Visit us at http://www.northrange.org/employment/careers/ to learn more.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.