Position Title: Office Associate, Counseling Center
Position #: 2935
Location: Windsor, CO
Employment Status: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Office support staff members are located at all North Range sites and are typically the first line of contact for consumers. The focus is on providing first-rate customer service to consumers and other stakeholders who enter our system.
Performs, under limited supervision, complex administrative support tasks with discretionary authority; independently makes decisions which substantially impact operations within and outside designated program; administratively supervises comprehensive office operations. Seeking applicants who are detail oriented, organized, with great customer service skills who can work both independently and with a team.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual skills preferred
- 2 years' experience in administrative support position
- Related experience in medical field preferred
- Computer programs and software.
- Advanced records maintenance and filing practices.
- Advanced office management practices and operating procedures.
- Workplace policies and professionalism.
- Organizational structure, workflow and operating procedures.
- Project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping systems and procedures.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple functions and tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform basic, routine, and advanced mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Positively and effectively communicate both orally and in writing with a wide range of individuals and constituencies.
- Read, interpret, and apply workplace policies and procedures.
- Perform advanced research; organize resources, and establish priorities.
- Investigate, analyze information, draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data or findings.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Work as a team member, maintain effective working relationships, and foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform tasks with a focus on exemplary customer service.
- Assist with interpretation of policy and procedures; provide interpretations requiring extensive knowledge of state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Research, compile, develop, analyze and integrate statistical data and prepare related reports and correspondence; perform difficult research for special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinate information between individuals, departments and/or outside agencies as directed; assist with problem resolution as required.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility by supporting agency collection policies and procedures; assure client understanding of service charges and fee changes. May work proactively with payor sources to ensure payment of services and/or request authorization prior to provision of services.
- Assist in recommending or revising existing office policies, systems, methods, and procedures; create/revise related documentation.
- Receive hard copy and/or electronic documents; maintain records and/or inventory systems; perform routine record keeping; compile, research, number, process, and purge information and/or documents according to established rules and procedures.
- Operate photocopier, fax and associated office machines.
- Open mail and distribute as directed.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and coordinating room arrangements for special functions (i.e. meetings, training, presentations, etc.).
- Perform typing or word processing to complete assignments such as agendas, minutes and instructional materials; edit documents for accuracy and make necessary corrections; complete accurate and timely data entry.
- Use a computer and associated software to create and format correspondence, spreadsheets, graphs and charts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
No major sources of discomfort; standard office environment.
Dependent upon qualifications and experience. Salary placements generally occur near the minimum to midpoint of the range. North Range Behavioral Health offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more! Bilingual skills may be compensated additionally.
North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County, and provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. Our team members are hard workers, and we strongly believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. We provide cutting-edge tools, training and thoughtful supervision to our employees to assist them in their professional development. Our open environment encourages employees to share ideas.
Our values are:
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
North Range Behavioral Health promotes a philosophy of giving… to the community, to our customers, and to each other. If you're driven to help others, have high standards and a desire to work in a collaborative environment, we hope you'll consider a career at North Range Behavioral Health. Visit us at http://www.northrange.org/employment/careers/ to learn more.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.