Title: Maintenance Technician
Position #: 492
Location: Greeley, CO
Employment Status: Full-time
North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled building trades work in the repair, maintenance and/or construction of NRBH facilities, maintenance equipment, and grounds. Installs and maintains security, climate control, and other facility systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Colorado Driver's License
- 3 years of experience in performing installation, operation, construction, maintenance and/or repair work in a related field. Some positions may require area specific certification and/or licensure
Skills, and Abilities:
- Proper method to clean and dispose of biological waste.
- Basic, routine, and advanced mechanical, plumbing, carpentry and electrical principles.
- Applicable federal, state, and city regulations and procedures.
- Basic construction drawings, sketches, blueprints, diagrams, and specifications.
- Occupational hazards and safety precautions of trade.
- Facility equipment and building systems.
- Perform tasks with a focus on exemplary customer service.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Read, analyze, and interpret related manuals.
- Prioritize and follow through on projects with the use of quality time management and planning.
- Adapt to constant change.
- Listen to and check machinery/equipment to identify problems and perform corrective adjustments or repairs.
- Work as a team member and foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of the standard methods, practices, tools and equipment to safely use in a variety of building maintenance tasks.
- Safely work at various heights on ladders, platforms and scaffolds.
- Use basic computer programs for technical and communication applications.
- Complete assigned maintenance requests in an organized, prioritized, and timely manner.
- Respectfully and effectively communicate with department management, staff, customers and other team members regarding maintenance issues.
- Actively recognize property improvement opportunities and address such matters in an efficient and effective manner.
- Operate trade related tools and equipment; maintain and/or assist in accurate inventory of all materials and equipment.
- Ensure company owned vehicles and tools are mechanically maintained; perform repairs on machines and equipment to maintain proper working condition; report major breakdowns to supervisor.
- Provide snow removal at various agency facilities and locations.
- Read and utilize blueprints, plans, drawings and sketches to determine work to be performed and resources required.
- Solve technical problems and maintain quality within area of specialty to include any and/or all of the following: air and water temperatures/ chemical properties; heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems; walls and related applications; windows and roofing; doors and associated hardware; flooring; electrical; plumbing systems and fixtures; and pneumatic controls.
- Maintain maintenance records for all services completed.
- Wear safety equipment and observe all safety practices and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as instructed and assigned.
In/out door environments with exposure to hazardous chemicals; regularly exposed to hazards from power/manual tools, dust, fumes, or other chemicals, high and low temperatures, moving mechanical parts, confined spaces, electrical/high voltage.
Compensation for this position is expected to be around $14.52-$16.69/hour depending on skills and qualifications.
North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County, and provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. Our team members are hard workers, and we strongly believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. We provide cutting-edge tools, training and thoughtful supervision to our employees to assist them in their professional development. Our open environment encourages employees to share ideas.
Our values are:
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
North Range Behavioral Health promotes a philosophy of giving… to the community, to our customers, and to each other. If you're driven to help others, have high standards and a desire to work in a collaborative environment, we hope you'll consider a career at North Range Behavioral Health. Visit us at http://www.northrange.org/employment/careers/ to learn more.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.