Title: Environmental Services Assistant
Position #: 660
Location: Greeley, CO
Employment Status: Part-time (15 hours, 6-9am, Monday-Friday)
North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Independently and/or part of a supervised team, performs a full range of custodial tasks. Performs tasks as needed and assigned related to the maintenance and cleanliness of buildings and grounds.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year related experience preferred
Skills, and Abilities:
- Standard cleaning and safety methods and procedures.
- Proper use of materials and equipment used to perform required duties.
- Proper method to clean and dispose of biological waste.
- Occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Perform tasks with a focus on exemplary customer service.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change.
- Handle requests and undesirable tasks in a professional manner.
- Read, understand and carry out written and/or verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Work well with minimal supervision in independent assignments. Take direction and follow-through with supervised team assignments.
- Work as a team member and foster a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Prioritize and complete projects timely and with quality results.
- Safely use equipment, tools, and cleaning products.
- Provide routine cleaning services effectively and efficiently in and around assigned building(s) including, but not limited to: dust, sanitize, clean glass, sweep, mop, vacuum and stock supplies.
- Discard trash, recyclables, cardboard, paper and unwanted materials.
- Identify and report maintenance and repair needs and problems.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with staff and customers regarding janitorial issues. Effectively communicate with facility services manager and other team members.
- Actively seek work during slow times without instruction from supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In/out door environments with potential exposure to hazardous chemicals, dust, fumes, high and/or low temperatures, moving mechanical parts, and confined spaces.
Dependent upon skills and qualifications. Salary placements generally occur near the minimum to midpoint of the range.
North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County, and provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. Our team members are hard workers, and we strongly believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. We provide cutting-edge tools, training and thoughtful supervision to our employees to assist them in their professional development. Our open environment encourages employees to share ideas.
Our values are:
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
North Range Behavioral Health promotes a philosophy of giving… to the community, to our customers, and to each other. If you're driven to help others, have high standards and a desire to work in a collaborative environment, we hope you'll consider a career at North Range Behavioral Health. Visit us at http://www.northrange.org/employment/careers/ to learn more.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.