Position Title: Environmental Services Assistant, Work Crew (Internal
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Position #: 2726
Employment Status: Temporary - Part Time - Wednesday - Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Salary Range: $15.00/hr. - $19.47/hr.
The base compensation represents the entry point of the range. Actual salaries will vary and may be above the starting range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, education, and licensure. Salary placements generally occur between the starting wage and the midpoint of the salary range.
Join the North Range Behavioral Health team as an Environmental Services Assistant on the ACT Team. This special position requires a referral from the North Range Behavioral Health, ACT Team! We are excited to see your application and cannot wait for you to join our team!
Our Vision - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Under general supervision performs a full range of custodial tasks. Performs tasks as needed and assigned related to the maintenance and cleanliness of buildings and grounds, or for special projects.
With a Customer First and Compassionate approach,
the Environmental Services Assistant will:
· Provide routine cleaning services effectively and efficiently in and around assigned building(s) including, but not limited to dust, sanitize, clean glass, sweep, mop, vacuum, and stock supplies.
· Discard trash, recyclables, cardboard, paper, and unwanted materials.
· Identify and report maintenance and repair needs and problems.
· Communicate respectfully and effectively with staff and customers regarding janitorial issues. Effectively communicate with facility services manager and other team members.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· 1 year related experience preferred
requirements, as required by the Colorado Department of Public Health and
· Annual Flu Vaccine
· COVID-19 Vaccine
· Annual TB Testing may be required.
North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County. Our team members are supported and encouraged, and we strongly believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. Our employees are provided cutting-edge tools, training, and thoughtful supervision in professional development. We thrive on hearing from our employees and encourage the sharing of ideas.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal