Position Title: Intern - Accounting (Paid)
Position #: 3156
Location: Greeley, CO
Employment Status: 16 hours per week, Monday-Friday
North Range Behavioral Health - Where Hope Begins and Change is Possible
Under close supervision, student is assigned entry-level and ability-based tasks to enhance accounting knowledge and skill development in a non-profit business. Applies well-established accounting theories and generally accepted accounting principles to complete student assignments.
General assignment may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares routine or standard reports concerning financial operations and data.
- Verify and correct discrepancies and errors; adjust and balance accounts.
- Maintains appropriate accounts, ledgers, journals, registers, and other financial records.
- Compile, analyze, and reconcile financial information, and generate standard and requested reports for various departments.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Assist with analysis of financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Assist with statistical analysis to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes.
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Be in good standing with the university/college
- Must successfully complete a background and drug screen
No major sources of discomfort; standard office environment.
This intern position is compensated but not benefited.
North Range Behavioral Health provides compassionate, comprehensive care for people who face mental health and addiction challenges. We provide cutting-edge tools, training, and thoughtful supervision to our volunteer interns as an extension of the academic environment to assist them in their professional development.
Our values are:
- Customer First. We help our customers achieve recovery, every day.
- Compassion. We treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and dignity.
- Collaboration. We build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure effective care for our customers.
If you are driven to help others, have high standards, and a desire to learn in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for an internship at North Range Behavioral Health.
North Range Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.